Types Of Workplace Injuries
Although workplaces are far safer than they used to be, there are still many people who are injured on the job every day. Whether from a one-time accident or from a medical problem that occurs gradually as a result of work activities, work-related injuries can threaten your health and your economic security.
Whether you’re in construction, transportation, factory work, retail sales or office work, there are hazards in every industry. No matter how an accident or injury occurred, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
Common Work Injury Claims
Here are just some examples of common workplace accidents and injuries:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Neck and back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Gradual, work-related disabling conditions with no specific injury date
- Exposure to loud noise leading to hearing loss
- Toxic exposure leading to long-term illness
- Inhalation of dangerous chemicals or dust leading to COPD or similar conditions
- Being hit by falling objects
- Cuts and lacerations
- Knee, ankle or foot injuries
- Work-related car or truck accidents
- Construction accidents and injuries
- Workplace assaults
- Injuries caused by machines, tools or equipment
Bradt Law Offices has been advocating for injured workers since 1983. We’ve helped hundreds of Minnesotans collect the workers’ compensation benefits they are entitled to, and we have seen just about every type of workplace injury you can imagine. Whatever difficulties you may be facing, we can use our experience to provide you with the help you need.
Talk To A Workers’ Compensation Lawyer For Free
Based in Grand Rapids, Bradt Law Offices assists injured workers throughout Northern Minnesota. To take advantage of a free initial consultation with a highly experienced attorney, call us at 218-212-1126 or fill out our online contact form.